Mon 21st November 2022: The Draw & Teams - Party People 11
TIPS Flat Weave Top tip. set up facing the doors and touch the glass as you go forwards
TIPS Alternating Side Weave. Top tip: it is harder to fly directly in front of a door. Set up with one person 'between' the doors. When you fly to that slot, don't finish in front of a door!
TIPS Vertical Weave (three in a line, facing the door, middle goes under). This is more advanced and will involve more crashes. Please make a good decision.
TIPS Geysir... if you haven't done this before, a 12' tunnel is not the best place to learn. Please take the hint.
Cat Brown is available as a coach tonight, please lean on her or me. Thanks.
- Daniel Glaister, John Perkin, Matthew Bundy :-)
- Moray Grieve, Johannes Helmling, Artemiy Ryabinkov,
- Andy Orszynski, Paul Flood, Christabel
- Brian, Richard Owen, Catherine Leather
- Jeremy Price, Paul Templeman, Sophie Wright
- Alex Pigott, Adam Lockwood, Cole/Sophie Cook