3rd October 2022: The Draw & Teams - 24wPP9
TIPS Flat Weave (Top tip: set up facing the doors and touch the glass as you go forwards)
TIPS Goldfish Bowl. (2ppl stay 'still' the other flies around. Take it in turns. Clockwise first. The 2ppl staying still will need to move forwards briefly to touch the glass to give the person flying behind them enough space.
TIPS Alternating Side Weave (Top tip: set up with one person between the doors. If you set up with one person 'in front' of a door - it is much harder to fly there). This is easier and faster to fly.
TIPS Vertical Weave (three in a line, middle goes under). This is more advanced and will involve more crashes. Please make a good decision.
TIPS Geysir... if you haven't done this before, a 12' tunnel is not the best place to learn. Please take the hint.
TIPS There&Back... if you haven't done this before, a 12' tunnel is not the best place to learn. Please take the hint.
SESSION 1 (Flights 1-4) - GROUP 1
• Vic Bradley, Jake orton, Aaron Rudgley
• Sir B Cutmore esq, Matthew, Luke Nicholson
• Will Fieldhouse, Jem Westing, Gordon Wong
• Jamie Ball, Paul Templeman, Tom Alabaster
SESSION 1 (Flights 1-4) - GROUP 2
• Phil Taylor, Alex Mercer, Hillary sotheran
• Keeley, Frankie, Andy Valente
• Amy winter, Matt Malarkey, Sophie Cook
• Karolina zatorska, Laura Moreno Gomez, Adam Lockwood
SESSIONS 2&3 (Flights 5-11) - GROUP 1
• Will Fieldhouse, Jake orton, Luke Nicholson
• Jamie Ball, Vic Bradley, Paul Templeman
• Gordon Wong, Matthew, Keeley
• Jem Westing, Sir B Cutmore esq, Phil Taylor
SESSIONS 2&3 (Flights 5-11) - GROUP 2
• Matt Malarkey, Aaron Rudgley, Karolina zatorska
• Hillary sotheran, Tom Alabaster, Alex Mercer
• Amy winter, Frankie, Adam Lockwood
• Laura Moreno Gomez, Sophie Cook, Andy Valente